If you have partnered with us by giving to the ministry financially this year, you can expect to receive an email and/or paper acknowledgement of your contributions no later than January 31, 2018. If you have changed your physical address or email address in the past year, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you plan to make a tax deductible gift to Friendship for the tax year ending December 31, 2018, according to IRS rules, your contribution is effective when "delivered". In order for your gift to be considered "delivered in 2018," it must be:
- Postmarked by the USPS no later than December 31, 2018, or
- Given online before 11:59 PM December 31, or
- Placed in one of the offering boxes by December 31, 2018. See the Welcome Desk or ask an usher during a weekend service if you need help locating the offering box.
To give online, click HERE.
To give by mail, send to Friendship Church, PO Box 591728, San Antonio, TX 78259
We are so thankful to the Lord and to each of you who have given this year so generously, helping us to fully fund our local church ministry - reaching the unchurched and building and strengthening the believers - and helping us to bless the poor and needy and spread the Gospel here and around the world through our support of and partnership with:
- St Jude's Children's Ranch
- Church Under the Bridge (Ministry to the Homeless)
- SAMM Shelter (Ministry to the Homeless)
- He Cares (Ministry to Needy Women and Children)
- Pan American Ministries (Coalition of Churches in Nicaragua, Honduras, Costa Rica, Mexico and now Cuba)
- World Vision (Ministry to the Poor World-Wide)
- Whitestone Ministries (Orphanage in Mexico)
- My Brother's Keeper (Supporting Churches and Helping the Poor in Mexico)
- Compassion Now (Africa)
- Christ For The Nations (Dallas, TX and Israel)
- Samaritan's Purse (Ministry to the Poor World-Wide)
- Faith Radio Ministry (Uganda)
God bless you and thank you!
2 Cor 9:7 - You must each decide in your heart how much to give. And don't give reluctantly or in response to pressure. "For God loves a person who gives cheerfully."
2 Cor 9:8 - And God will generously provide all you need. Then you will always have everything you need and plenty left over to share with others.