Is there anything better than gold? Sure! Lots of things! By the gram, platinum and diamonds are far more valuable than gold! But even better is God's wisdom! King Solomon said, "Wisdom is more precious than rubies, and nothing you desire can compare with her." (Prov 8:11) Come hear and be blessed & be a blessing!
- October 15, 12:15 pm - Newcomers' Party!
- October 29, 9 & 11 am - Bill Horn speaking, president of Chariots of Light, a motorcycle ministry of Jerry Savelle Ministries.
- October 31, 7-9 pm - Harvest Festival. Games, candy, costumes, Christian fun, fellowship and the Word!
- Nov 12, 9 & 11 am - Thanksgiving Luncheon. And Kamal Saleem speaking, ex-terrorist encouraging Christian believers to walk in faith and love.
Your Revival Youth leadership team welcomes you to join us every Sunday morning at 10 AM and Wednesday evening at 7 PM for our awesome youth group meetings!
From infants through 5-th Graders, your kids will LOVE our KIDZONE! With highly-trained and deeply devoted children's workers who love your kids! We have a bright, safe and fun learning environment for your children, helping them to learn the keys to successfully living their best life by following the love and wisdom of Jesus Christ.
You asked, we listened! Friendship Church has been offering an all new early morning service since January 15th. Check out our new service times below. Same awesome worship, same encouraging, helpful Bible-based message.
New Times: 9 am - Church Services
10 am - Bible Classes
11 am - Church Services
Get up & get going with God!
Sunday following Worship Service
A great way to meet new friends. Join us each week following the 11am service. Check the bulletin weekly for location at nearby restaurant. And look for the "Friendship Church" tabletop sign.
It’s a ministry that helps us provide meals, acts of service, and items to our church family members. It's more than just a meal calendar, so let your needs be known. Here’s an idea of what those needs may be:
- Meals for a new mom after having a baby
- Yard work for a friend recovering from surgery
- Rides to doctor appointments
- Get children to their activities
- and many more!
To sign up for email notifications for a need, contact
Please let us know if/when you know of someone in need so we may create this need in our calendar for them.
KidZone is in need of a self motivated faithful volunteer that can help in the office 3 days a week 1 to 2 hours per day. Hours are flexible. This person will assist Ms Nikki with phone calls, keep inventory in the resource room, and maintain classrooms stocked with basic supplies. Please prayerfully consider taking on this office position/internship. Can be considered a ministry internship and can provide you with a letter for credit.